Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bexley's 2nd Birthday!

On Saturday, we celebrated Bexley's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe it's been two years. Bex is becoming so independent (or at least he thinks he is). He is talking so much and very well. I love him more and more every day. Anyway, we had over his very best friends; Jordan, Case, Korbin, Madelyn (or Adelyn as Bex calls her), Sophia and Grandpa and Jo Jo. We had fun with our fireman hats, but the best part was the swingset Bex got from his grandparents. Thanks Daddy for working so hard to put it together for the party. I have to say thank you to Jammi Palmer for the slide show you are able to view here. She is my photo guru and I love it. Someday I'm going to have to pay her. Thanks james, love you.

Click to play bexley 2nd birthday!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Jammi Palmer said...

we had so much fun at bex's party! i cannot believe the boys are already 2!

and about the pics.. youre welcome. its my pleasure!