Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged

Thanks Sharon, here goes!

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. ER
3. Private Practice
4. Lipstick Jungle
5. The Backyardigans
6. Sunday Football
7. House
8. Channel 8 News

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Dos Charros
2. Boston Market
3. Baker's
4. Pei Wei
5. Chili's
6. El Fenix
7. Rockfish
8. El Sombrero in Childress

8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Made breakfast for Bexley
2. Took Bex to his 2 year well check
3. Reminisced with Sabrina Lathram-Dorris
4. Came an inch from t-boning a dodge ram who ran a red light in front of me.
5. Had lunch with my two favorite teenage girls
6. Emailed an old friend (sorry Amanda)
7. Completed four court reports for work
8. Gossiped with Angie

8 Things I am looking Forward To:
1. Bexley's 2nd birthday party
2. Baby Carter #2
3. Being with family for Thanksgiving
4. Christmas Shopping for family
5. Coffee with Poppa
6. Cowboys football game on 12/20
7. Wearing my new UGG's
8. Being pregnant with Jodi

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. To see my mom again
2. A big family of my own
3. Healthy children
4. No stress during the holidays
5. Happiness
6. A pay raise at work
7. To fit in my old clothes come June
8. My dad happy

8 People I Tag:
1. Jennifer
2. Julie
3. Jodi
4. Jammi
5. Jenny
6. Shada
7. Ashley
8. Sarah