Monday, March 23, 2009

Disney On Ice & Sisters!

Disney On Ice came to town this past weekend and thanks to Julie we got the "Field Trip" price. Well, when your family is as large as a daycare center, you can get those kind of breaks!! It was so much fun. Jennifer came with four of her kids, Julie with her two, Jodi with her two and me with my one. Total there were 13 of us. The girls dressed up in their princess dresses and the boys in their Cars t-shirts. We got to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy. The Little Mermaid was the girls favorite and Peter Pan was Bexley's favorite. Lilo and Stitch were there, but we are not fans of them so I thought I was going to lose Bexley to a nap during that scene. The Lion King was pretty cool too. They kids absolutely loved it and so did we. They all behaved so well too, which is quite the surprise. After the show we went out to eat I noticed my sisters all had presents and then realized it was Breena's birthday and no one told me we were doing presents for her! I was so mad and felt so upset that I didn't have a gift for her. We were seated at the restaraunt next to four quite elderly people who did not look happy. The four of us looked at each other and each had that look that read, "big mistake seating us here". I took my poopy child to change a diaper and had a tantrum in the bathroom because he hates the changing tables. We finally get the diaper changed and get back to our seat. Breena's presents were on the table at my seat and the sisters all said, "happy mini baby shower!" I was so surprised I had no idea. They are the greatest giving me a "mini shower". I got personlized bibs, a very cute jumper, a collage frame for his room and Bex and baby got matching Big Brother, Little Brother t-shirts. The kids did remarkably well at lunch and we even got a compliment from the "crotchedy old man" at the table next to us. We got home around 3:00 pm and Bex was asleep in two seconds flat. It was a great day. I did not have my camera; Brye still had it in his backpack from his trip to Austin. I'll post pictures as soon as the sisters send me some!
Finally, you get a few pictures!!


L to R: Case, Jillian, Jordan, Bexley, Jorja, Kyler



Bexley eating cotton candy for the first time!


I'm almost positive Jillian and I were engaging in a very serious conversation about Ariel.


The surprise baby shower! I love my sisters.

No comments: