Monday, February 2, 2009

Rambling

It's not even been a week and so much has happened. If The Guinness Book of World Records is keeping score of the most weight gained by a pregnant woman in one month whose only carrying one child--I just got my picture in there. I don't know how it happened but there are 11 extra pounds on me that weren't there on December 31. I'm not kidding when I say my belly looks like I'll have a baby in a month. It wasn't like this at New Year's and I honestly don't know where it came from. Brye will tell you he knows and says I'm eating like a teenage boy; and maybe I am. My doctor is not worried and says my total weight gain is fine. I gained in one month what I had the previous 6, how can that be fine? I am really trying but I'm just hungry all the time, and apples are not doing it.

My husband is the greatest (in spite of the comments from above). This past weekend we have over indulged and finally bought the furniture we've been so desperately wanting and needing. New dining room and living room!! AND he put the bunk beds together for Bexley's "Big Boy" room. Bex is terribly confused and doesn't want to sleep in Baby Beau's room anymore. I still have a lot of work to do before that can happen. I open the closets with the motivation to clean them, look at them, and shut them again. I'll get it done. When does "nesting" start?

Bexley's hair is either starting to grow on me or starting to grow out after a disastrous haircut that landed me in tears for at least 24 hours. I won't go into detail about it to save my husband from further criticism; I think you can figure it out on your own. I love you Brye.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

eat up!!! it's the only time in your life that people think you look "cute" with all that extra weight!!! don't worry with 2 little ones, it will some come off soon enough--you won't have time to eat!!! :)