Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's A . . .

I am so far behind on my blogging so you're getting several posts at once!! On December 17th, Brye and I found out we will be having another boy!! Yes, I have the Carter Curse. In the past four generations of Carters, only two girls have been born. I'm very excited though. Bexley is going to be a great big brother and he is so boy, I'm not sure a girl would be able to keep up. Brye says they'll be best friends and if they turn out to be anything like my sisters and I they definately will be best friends. Our next task is the name game. I of course have picked out a name, but I'm just waiting on my other half to get used to it. We are trying to get Bexley used to the idea of having a baby brother, but he is not quite there yet. He knows theres a baby in mamma's belly, but also thinks there's one in daddy's belly and his own belly. Hopefully when mamma's belly gets bigger he'll begin to realize it.

No comments: