Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Did It!!!

It has been one busy week for us. First things first, I can now say Bexley is officially potty trained. It only took us a couple of weeks, but today he proved himself. We were running errands and while at the post office Bexley said, I'm tee teeing, which means he has to tee tee. There was only one restroom at the post office and someone was in it so Bex had to hold it and he did! I am so proud of him. We did it! Here's a picture I captured that he'll hate me for someday!



On top of this Bexley started preschool this week. He is going two days a week at our church. He has been excited to go but since I started staying home he has become quite clingy and doesn't want mommy to leave him. When we were discussing school the night before he asked, "Mommy are you going to stay with me?" I said no and he said, "is daddy gonna stay with me?", I said no and he said, "is Kyle (our good friend and Bex's bff''s dad) gonna stay with me?", I said no and he didn't like that he was going to be by himself. When I dropped him off he pouted his bottom lip but didn't cry. I couldn't get any really good pictures in his classroom because I didn't want him to get upset. He had a great day at school and his teacher said he was quiet!! WHAT? If only he'd be quiet at home.



After Bexley's first day of school I made a very quick road trip to Childress/Amarillo to pick up our new car! We have a good friend who is a car salesman in Amarillo that got us a great deal on a used Escalade. It was a quick trip and an 8 hour car ride on Thursday for me and the boys. I will not do that again, however I LOVE my new car. It is really nice and BIG. Thanks Brye for working this deal out for us. Bexley however, misses the blue car. He threw a tantrum once when he realized the blue car was gone. H swears it was bigger, HA it was a Civic! I do miss my Civic too, but I don't think I'll miss it much longer.

Beau is just doing great. He is growing so fast. He had his four month well check and is 15 pounds now. He is rolling over like crazy but refuses to sleep through the night still. He still wakes up a few times a night, just because. Not becuase he's hungry, just because. The pediatrican says to let him cry it out, so we'll be trying that now. He is eating rice cereal and doing really well with that. He seems to like it and has no problem eating it. He smiles all the time especially when you play with his arms and hands. I just love him to death.

No comments: