Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where have I been?

I honestly feel like I have no life these days. These two little boys that I love dearly are taking up every second of my life, even the ones in the shower. The other day I had Beau on his play mat in the bathroom floor and Bex was just hanging out in the bathroom with us, as he always does. I glanced over and saw Bex dragging Beau across the floor by the arm. My panicked scream was enough to scare Bexley into a panic himself and there has been no more of that going on.
Don't get me wrong, Bexley does love his baby brother, he's just not sure yet how to "touch" him. We are working very hard on soft touches and hard touches and he is really getting the hang of it. He loves to kiss Beau on the mouth, which can be anything but sanitary by a two year old, but how can I say no.
Beau is doing great and getting so big already. He eats great and sleeps great and I have no complaints. I really didn't think God would give me two perfect babies, "Thank You, Jesus!"
I am getting used to juggling the two and I don't know if its a good thing that Bexley is learning to buckle his own carseat or not but it sure does help. Shopping carts sure are giving me fits. If they were all double wides like Sam's we would be good to go. Bexley is a great kid but the freedom of the isle in Target is too much temptation. Luckily Market Street has those mini carts for kids and he does great with those until my Achilles tendon is so bruised I can hardly walk.
We've had lots of company over the past month and it has all been great. Thanks everyone for coming and helping. We've also had dinners brought and lots of gifts. Everyone has been awesome. Hopefully now that things have settled down a bit and Beau is in a good routine, I'll be able to keep up with my posts.








No comments: